Have you ever used electronics from Sony or Panasonic?
Have you ever driven a car from Audi, BMW, Porsche, Honda, Toyota, Volkswagen, Mercedes, Skoda?
All are made with steel containing iron ore from Ferrexpo’s operations in Poltava region, Central Ukraine.
Ferrexpo has been a consistent exporter, employer and tax payer in Ukraine through the commodities cycle
- Ferrexpo is the largest exporter of iron ore pellets in the CIS
- We are largest employer in the Poltava region with over 8,500 employees and contractors
- In 2015, the average wage at Ferrexpo was 72% higher than the national average and 15% higher than the average wage received in the Ukrainian mining industry
- We have an active community support programme, since our IPO in 2007 we have made community support donations of approximately US$115 million
- Since 2007, we have invested over US$2 billion into our Ukrainian operations -ensuring our operating facilities are world class and highly competitive
- The Group is a reliable tax payer through the business cycle
- Since 2007, we have paid approximately US$507 million in income and other taxes in Ukraine as well as US$105 million for royalty payments
- In 2015, Ferrexpo’s US dollar export revenue was 1.8% of Ukrainian’s total export revenue